- Completed Master of Education Degree in Curriculum and Design majoring in Inclusion at the University of Concordia, Portland, Oregon.
- Maintained 4.0 grade point average
- Completed Bachelor of Education Degree at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Specialties: Elementary Education, Language Arts, Physical Education
- Academic Achievement award at University of Alberta in 2005.
- Started Bachelor of Education Degree at Grant MacEwan College, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Jimmy Condon Athletic Scholarship 2002 and 2003 for playing with the Grant MacEwan Griffins Women’s Soccer team
- Graduated grade 12 at Parkland Composite High school, Edson, Alberta.
- Sportsmanship award J.J.H.S: Outstanding sportsmanship and leadership
Professional Development and Other Training
2015 GAFE Summit Featuring Google for Education
- Supporting English Language Learners Workshop
- 2 Years of Balanced Literacy training
- 12 Hours of Non Violent Crisis Intervention training
- 25 Hours of Intensive Training in Level B Assessment
- Parkland School Division “Exploring Leadership” training
- Rainbows Facilitator training
- 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
- 5 Hours of Working Successfully with Difficult and Disruptive Students training
- 1 year of Teaching Student Centered Mathematics Grades 5-8 training
- First Aid in Child Care 2006
- 2012 Banff Middle Years Conference
- Power of Ten PD
- Multiple Critical Thinking PD sessions
- SEMPO – Search Engine Optimization – advanced course
- IAB Canada – Interactive Marketing and Online Advertising course
- Metro Community College – HTML Level 1 and 2
- Grant MacEwan College – WRIT0209 – Writing for the Web
- E.M.S.A – soccer referee course
- Sky Diving First Jump (Ground and Aerial) Training